Friday, April 24, 2009

It's a beautiful Friday

outside and I figured I'd update.
You haven't heard anything from me in awhile and I'll tell you why. Other than the fact that I was scaling back my posts I ended up having another one of my "migraine" episodes. I'm still recovering from it but I feel much better today.
It started on Tuesday when I was really sleepy all day. I rode with my wife to pick up our grandson from school and I fell asleep in the car. That never happens to me. Then when we get home and I'm sitting on the couch and I fall asleep again. Tuesday night I sleep pretty fair but on Wednesday I get up and I know it's there. The headache is starting and the diarrhea is starting and I feel like hell. Wednesday night I sleep terrible and yesterday all day I am so tired and weak and just wishing that it would stop. I slept terrible again last night night but after my shower today I did feel a bit better. I am just so blasted weak..
Now, I just recently posted that it had been over two months since my last episode ended and then I was knocking on wood that I was over these damn things....and then this happens.
I'm going back through my diet to try and remember if there was anything I ate that might have been on my No-No list that I was trying to reintegrate into my diet. The only thing I can remember is that I made a banana and peanut butter shake the day prior to this episode and both of those are on my list. I'll stay off of these longer this time and see if that may have been what caused it....otherwise, I don't know.

Today and this weekend are supposed to be in the 80's or high 70's and I'll be damned if I'm going to be stuck in the house with the first gorgeous weather of the season...especially since it comes around some rarely.

So, with all that being said...it's 79 degrees outside right now...that is a nice change from what we have had...and to segue into my music selection...let's go back to some Little River Band during their 1982 - 1985 years...their vocalist was John Farnham..arguably one the greatest vocalists ever...and here is LRB with "Cool Change" even though our weather isn't cool...it is a cool change... :-)


Till Next Time......

0 comments: