Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday

update.
Well, I've been fighting this cold now since Monday and can't seem to shake it. I got up this morning more plugged up than I was yesterday. I even took a dose of Alka Seltzer Plus Cold medicine last night. That stuff usually shakes it out of me. Not so lucky this time...I'm guessing the possibility exists that my immune system may be compromised and that's why this thing is hanging on like it is.
I didn't go to PT today either.

Two days will be my 10 month anniversary of TM...and I suppose the biggest thing now is figuring out what is triggering the migraines I've been getting. I've tried to eliminate as much stress as possible and the doc also has me on that non-tyramine diet. I've been real good as far as the diet is concerned even though it has been tempting to grab the jar of peanut butter a few times. I've only been on this now for a week so it's way too early to see if the diet is going to do anything. I can only hope.

Oh well...that's about all for now folks...

Here is a little musical delight today from the great Peter Gabriel with In Your Eyes.


Till Next Time......

0 comments: