Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday

update.
Well, I woke up yesterday morning...and I had the beginnings of a cold coming on...head is stuffed up, I can't breathe..felt kinda crappy. This morning...it has set in real good...not the fever, sneezing kind of cold, just the kind that makes you feel yucky and can't breathe. I feel like my head is packed with a sponge...

I didn't go to PT yesterday because there was no way that I could have made it through that. I hope that I'm over this by Thursday so I don't miss that PT day also.

One other thing too, when I woke up this morning my left leg was very sore and stiff..almost as bad as it was here awhile back when the temperatures were sub zero. It has loosened up a bit now but it's still sore. I don't know what's up with that.

Oh, and one other last little tidbit...not even TM related...my left elbow is really sore today..arthritis is flaring up. It hurts to even bend my arm a little bit...arrgghhh. This thing hasn't bothered me in quite some time..I don't know why the hell it chose now to flare up and bother me..

That's about all for today...it's crappy outside..we're under a flood watch because of the amount of rain that we got yesterday and what we're supposed to get today..so, I get to watch the rain today.

Music time....something a bit "different" today...This is a cover of a song by Black Sabbath..I know, I know..your thinking..Black Sabbath..? Geez, whatsa matter with Kevin...
Well, truth be told..I am a Sabbath fan and have liked them since the early 70's when they came out. But, with all that aside...this song was originally off of 1971's Master of Reality album. I said this was going to be something different...This is a cover of a song that Black Sabbath did, the song is called Solitude. It is covered by "The String Quartet Tribute" which is a group of musicians that cover many modern artists and songs but they do it with a classical flair and all string instruments.
Enjoy...


Till Next Time......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
Loved that selection! Thanks
xo