Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday the 21st

update.
Well, it's been a few days since the last update..and as you probably had read previously..last weekend was a bitch as I had another "episode". Things have been better since Tuesday other than the fact that I am having an incredibly hard time sleeping, even taking an Ambien. I just cannot get comfortable, it seems that my left leg just "bothers" me, it's not pain, it's not spasms, it's not anything else...I just have this feeling in my leg that makes it very uncomfortable. Geez, if it's not one thing, it's another.
Otherwise, still sticking to my diet to see if that helps with these headache episodes.
Not really much more to update at this time...

Music for today...
Feeling like a little Dave Mason and We Just Disagree


Till Next Time......

0 comments: