Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday....(brrrrrrrrr)

update.
It's freakin freezin outside...... Weather Channel desktop is showing 7 degrees right now. I guess we're supposed to have a high today of 15 but tomorrow and Friday are not going to be so "warm". Highs of like 8 degrees and overnites in the negatives... This cold plays hell with the TM...the legs are stiff as boards..

Not too much to update with the TM situation....things are on a pretty even keel lately..I'm even getting some decent sleep...not great, but decent..which is much better than it was a couple of months ago.
Oops....This is an edit...I forgot to mention....Today is my 8 month TM anniversary... Eight months ago today I was "lucky" enough to be one in a million to get TM. On one hand...it feels like forever...but on the other...it has gone by quickly too..I know that doesn't make any sense but too bad.. :-)

Yesterday an old friend of ours dropped over...we haven't seen him in a year or so..
We've talked on the phone a few times but haven't seen each other...and it was really great to see him. Had some good conservation.
Funny thing is...(and I know Mike will read this too..so Mike, this isn't a dig or anything...) but the people that I knew prior to getting TM that I haven't seen since...have all said the same thing..."You look better than I expected"...
which is a very common comment with us TMr's..because we look "normal" on the outside. It's all the inside stuff that people can't see or realize is going on.
It's no biggie Mikey...I just thought it was funny to hear that again..

Well, not much else today to comment on or mention....I'm just going to try and stay warm...

Let see.....for the music today....since it's sooooo friggen cold...how about something that suggests "warm"
Let's do a little song from 1970....Mungo Jerry...In The Summertime


Till Next Time......

0 comments: