Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday

update....
Today was PT day. Things went well there...I'm continuing with the ankle exercises. I sure have a huge difference in the strength and movement from right to my left ankle. My left ankle and the supporting muscles fatigue so quickly during the exercises. I know I have made some improvement over time but the progression is sooooo slow.
I have come to find out yesterday...that there is a doctor at the Cleveland Clinic that specializes in MS and TM. He is also in our network of doctors for my insurance. Now, I'm not doubting my current neuro at all...but I'm thinking that if this doctor specializes in TM then it would be worth a shot to at least go and see him. Who knows, there may be something out there different than what I am currently doing that may help.

I also found out yesterday...one of the people that I've e-mailed back and forth on one of the e-mail groups lives only 50 miles from me. We had no idea that we were both so close to each other...and the thing is, that he travels over here to my area about once a month or so...so he is going to let me know and the next time he is here, we're going to get together... that should be fun....

Otherwise, not much else to tell today...weather wise it has been snowy and cold...supposed to get more snow today too...
I'm finding that the snow and cold is no longer any fun at all with the TM. I'm really getting kind of frustrated with this weather... I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE SOOOO BAD....even if it's to do nothing....I just want to go sit outside.
Arrrggghhh.

So, that's about it for now.....I'll update again in a day or two....
Music today....I'm feeling a little like posting something from the group I named my blog after....Emerson, Lake and Palmer... and Fanfare For The Common Man...


Till Next Time......

0 comments: