Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday

update.
Man, I'll tell you...with it being as cold as it is outside...my legs are as stiff as boards...and I'm not even outside in the cold.
Today was PT day...and of course, went outside to get in the van to go and then back outside to get in the van to come home...that's it.. This cold is tough to deal with.
This made PT a bit more challenging today also, but fortunately all I did today was a re-eval. Re-eval aren't as strenuous as a regular PT session.
I have made a bit more progress since last re-eval which is good, but I still need lots of work for my balance and also work on the strength needed to be able to stand on my tip toes.
I have lots and lots of work to do...

Weatherwise, it's going to continue to be cold through the weekend so I'm not going to be spending any time outside.

So......music for today...
Kinda feel like something 80's...
How about "The Church" and "Under The Milky Way"...


Till Next Time......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,
Just looking at the wind chill advisory....ugh....Stay inside!

I just wanted to say I love the music pics, because you have such diverse tastes and I am always learning more music/groups that I have never heard of before! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,

I have a task for you for next week, should you wish to accept it!
I am attending a show with a 'big band' orchestra and many performers next weekend that is a tribute to Buddy Holly and Peggy Lee. Care to warm me up for the great music??

xo
Donna