Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday

update...
Yeah, I figured I'd post an update today since I've not posted anything since Sunday.
Actually, there really isn't much to update....just hashing over some old news...

The biggest thing is that yesterday I went out with my wife to a craft store. Actually, a little background here...A friend of my wife and I, are thinking of trying to start making some artsy craftsy type things to make a little extra cash through selling them on Ebay or something. So, yesterday we made our first trip to the craft store to get a few things and get some ideas for what we want to do.
I love going to this store because it's huge and has everything you can think of...but therein lies the problem...the store is huge. When I go to the store I'm the designated cart pusher since it supports me to be able to walk. The big issue though, is that the floor of this place is hard concrete...and even without foot problems, it can kill your feet. We were in the store probably about an hour or so and my feet (more specifically, my heels) were killing me after about 15 minutes of being there.
I got to where I was laying the top half of my body over the handle of the cart and just using my toes to push me along. Today, my heels hurt so bad....
Man, I can't wait to get my shoes from the VA....my appointment is on the 29th. I hope to hell that those shoes help my heels.

That trip to the store wore me out...I was literally exhausted...and fortunately I slept in until just after 7:00am.
So, over the next few days my wife and I are going to work on making a few things and see how they turn out. This should be good because it's something I can do while I'm sitting down.

Tomorrow is PT day...Hopefully that goes well. I missed Monday PT because my wife was feeling kind of crappy with a little stomach bug. She's all better now though.
Well, I'll probably update tomorrow after PT...

Sis, here's another couple selections for you... when is the show you're going to, anyway..? I'd like to know, because I have a surprise song for you that I'd like to post.



Till Next Time......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 2 great selections...I especiatlly like the toots and peggy one! Thank you.

The show is this Sat. eve Jan 24...

I am really glad you are getting out more these days, even though it is difficult!
xo