Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday

update..
Hey Everyone...well, I meant to update yesterday as it was PT day. The update obviously didn't happen.
I woke up yesterday and felt a little "off". It wasn't anything specific but something wasn't quite right. Anyway, I went to PT...and that went as normal..but by the time we got home I was developing quite a bad headache.
Of course, the first thing that came to mind...it was Thursday and the headache felt like the ones I get when I get"sick". I was kind of bummed because I have been feeling pretty good lately and I was hoping that I was over my weekend episodes.
Well, I slept off and on all day yesterday and also took an ambien later in the afternoon just to see if it would do anything.
I seem to have slept fairly well last night..although there were some bizarre dreams.

This morning the headache is gone for the most part...I just feel really weak and wore out. The only other thing is that my legs are extremely stiff. Even at night when I can kind of wake up to change positions, when I move my legs they are so sore.

I hope I start feeling better today...after all, I don't want to have another of my weekend episodes...those suck big time.
I'm going to rest, eat some good healthy things today and try to shake whatever this is this time.

So, with all that aside now...
a couple more videos for my sister...
This first one is by "The Crickets" which was Buddy Holly's band. This song though was before Buddy Holly became the name that he was. This was just "The Crickets"


and then a great duet with Frank Sinatra and Peggy Lee..


Till Next Time......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!