Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday

update....
for no specific reason.....
I'm just sitting around browsing through the vastness of the internet...
and I figured I'd throw up a quick post....the big thing to write about today...is the weather..We apparently have a pretty good storm heading our way...
Here's the Winter Weather Warning on my Weather Channel desktop...


I guess by tomorrow evening we're going to have about 8+ inches of new snow...not alot...but it is expected to come within about a 24 hour period...so, it should get pretty heavy at times...
I'm almost excited...as much as I'm ready for winter to be over...snowfalls like this are kind of cool...and very pretty to watch.
Lizzie made a trip to the grocery store...she was going to go tomorrow but now with this forecast, I think we're all just gonna stay inside tomorrow.

So, that's really about it for today.....
How about some music...?
...hmmmm...I'm having trouble finding something to play today..........
after digging around in the all the videos I have saved from YouTube...I couldn't really decide on anything...so I just closed my eyes and with my finger...pointed at a song...and it was this one...which is kind of cool anyway..because I know a little bit of goofy trivia to go along with it...and if you haven't figured out by now...I like throwing little bits and pieces of trivia out with some of the vids I post...
Here's the video....and the trivia below the vid.


The trivia is this...Of course the artist is Leon Russel...and the album is his 1975 release, Will O' The Wisp....the drummer on many of the tracks of this album was none other than........Gary Busey.. yep, the actor Gary Busey. On the album he used the name Teddy Jack Eddy.
Now, to top this all off....there is a tie in with the other videos I had posted about Peggy Lee and Buddy Holly...because....if you remember...Gary Busey played Buddy Holly in the 1978 movie..The Buddy Holly Story.
Geez....what a weird web this weaves....talk about six degrees of separation..

Anyway....that's it.....for today

Till Next Time......

0 comments: