Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday

morning update...
I'm playing hooky from PT today...why..? Well, for one...our van is pretty much frozen over...the bad storm we had started with freezing rain and it encased our entire van in a sheet of ice. Now, my stepdaughter did get some of the ice cleared off last night but it is still bad.
The other reason I'm skipping out is because my friggen legs are terrible today. When I woke up this morning my legs were stretched out straight....and as soon as I bent them to swing over to get up...the pain was terrible....they are so sore and stiff I am having a hard time even walking...
Damn...I can't wait until the weather warms up.......
Now, one other thing...I was supposed to have an appointment at the VA today to get my new orthopedic shoes...and I would have crawled there for that appointment to get my shoes, regardless of how bad my legs are...BUT, the VA called yesterday...they had to reschedule because the guy that does the prosthetics comes down from the Cleveland area and he can't make it today.
Now, since he only comes down on Thursdays, the soonest he can make it is the 19th of February. Dammit.......

With that aside......we did get quite a bit of snow yesterday....right now we probably have well over a foot of snow on the ground...Once the freezing rain cleared out yesterday morning...and it started snowing...it really came down...





No snow predicted for today...but tomorrow there is...we are apparently on track to have the snowiest January ever.... wonderful...

Well,...on to the music post today...
A little something from a guy named Jake Banta....He's from my little old hometown of Erie, PA.
Jake's been kickin around there for quite a number of years...and he puts out some amazing music...
Enjoy...........


Till Next Time......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that is a lot of snow! I am sorry you are in so much pain today. I can understand as I am having the same issue today. I can barely walk even with my walker.

I am sorry you had to reschedule your appt. with the VA hopefully the 19th will roll around fast.

I hope your legs feel better soon. Take care.