Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday

morning update...
Well, last night was an extremely unpleasant night. First, I could not go to sleep. I turned the lights off at 11:00pm to try to go to sleep. I could not get comfortable at all..My left leg from my knee down was giving me some real issues. It was spasming bad and very achy. I was also having the hot and cold symptoms.
At midnight I took an Ambien thinking that maybe that might help me get to sleep. After an hour I was still awake and my leg would not quit the spasms. At 1:00am I took another zanaflex from what I normally take. I guess that helped some because I did go to sleep for awhile but at 4:30am I was back up because now I had diarrhea. I also woke with a headache, so I took an Imatrex to see if it worked to help me get rid of the headache. I went back to bed to try and get some more sleep and I did but it was very restless. At 7:30 I went ahead and got up and the headache has subsided for the most part.
Right now I don't feel too bad except for being very tired. Hopefully I can get rid of the diarrhea and get some rest today and MAYBE get some sleep tonight. Wouldn't that be nice....

Music for today....something off the beaten path...
A little twist that I like to take on occasion.
Video from an artist named Buckethead..with an instrumental called Padmasana


Till Next Time..............

0 comments: