Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday

update.
It seems that I've gotten over my latest 'sick" episode. Other than waking this morning at 4:00am (for no apparent reason) I feel pretty well. Last night before bed my left leg was starting to ache pretty good again so I took another Zanaflex and I also took another Ambien. I really don't want to get into a habit of having to take the Ambien to get to sleep but last night I was feeling very restless and knew it would be hard to get to sleep.
So, 4:00am I'm up and other than feeling a bit tired I feel fairly good.
Had PT today...that went well....I seem to be getting a bit more strength back in my ankles as I was able to do the ankle workouts more easily without my ankles fatiguing as easily as they did before.

Otherwise...that's about all for now...no other ups or downs to speak of. I do have a VA appointment tomorrow. A mental health session and also an appointment with my VA doc to discuss what is needed to get a home E-stim unit. So, we'll see how things go with that.

Music selection for today....
gonna do a couple from the Moody Blues...
First...a hit from the Moodies from 1964. Yep...they were around then. Look at how young the boys were...they were all in their early 20's at the time.
Go Now.


and then about 8 years later comes something like....I'm Just A Singer


Till Next Time......

0 comments: