Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday

morning update.
Well, I had planned on updating yesterday since it was the 1st day of the New Year. That didn't happen. Why? I'm not quite sure what happened New Years eve...all was going as planned...I did get a bit tired about 9:00 I think and I came up to the bedroom and lied down for a bit...until about 10:30 I think. I went back downstairs where everyone was playing games and having a good time waiting for the ball to drop. I sat down on the couch and just watched TV as I was kind of not feeling to well. A headache was starting to come on. Managed to make it until midnight and see the New Year come in and then made it to bed about 12:30.
Yesterday morning I woke up with a bastard of a headache...I got up briefly and went downstairs thinking that maybe being up for a bit will help the headache go away...but it didn't..after a half an hour I went back to bed and slept off an on all day..
The headache was so bad for awhile that it made me physically ill. I had to get sick and then back to sleep.
As the day wore on I felt a bit better, the headache started to subside a bit. All day long I hadn't eaten at all as I had no energy or appetite.
My wife had made sauerkraut and pork for New Years so when that was done I went downstairs and ate a little of that. A little food did help me feel a bit better but I still felt really tired.
Now, during all this stuff going on, I'm still dealing with that pain in my back. It has not let up at all yet. I'm not sure what's up but it hurts.
About 10:00pm I took an Ambien and worked on going back to sleep, which I did and woke this morning at 6:30am.

So, now it's Friday morning and the headache is gone. I don't feel bad except for being pretty weak, I guess because I didn't eat very much at all yesterday. I had a fairly light breakfast this morning..a bowl of cereal and a banana. It tasted good.
I'm thinking that today I will try to eat a bit and get some more rest and hopefully be totally out of this funk by later today or tomorrow morning.
I just so totally don't understand what's going on when I get like this. The headaches, the bad stomach, very tired etc...
As I've said before...Dealing with just the TM is getting easier...I can put up with the pain and the bowel and bladder issues. They are annoying and an inconvenience but I am getting used to them. What I'm not getting used to are the other things...that don't seem to have anything to do with TM.
I don't get it.

My music selection for today, and only one selection today...is Brian Eno's Deep Blue Day.
Why this one...? Not real sure but lets suffice to say...that first, I've been an Eno fan for as long as I can remember, he is considered the father of what is called Ambient music, second is that this is an especially soothing song and the title is kind of reflective of how I feel today.
Enjoy, and I'll update again soon.
Happy New Year everyone and be well..!!


Till Next Time.......

0 comments: