Monday, December 22, 2008

Whew...Monday

update.
Jumpin Freakin Jeebus was this weekend a bear.
I am alive and kickin this morning but it sure wasn't pleasant getting here.
I did wake up this morning at 3:00am and had to go to the bathroom and I also had a headache again. I took an Imitrex and the headache went away. I couldn't go back to sleep so I went ahead and got up at 4:00am. I do feel much better today though...except that I am absolutely exhausted.
The old legs are pretty bad today also...very sore and achy and I'm not very stable at all. It has to be the cold weather. Right now my little computer Weather Channel thing says it's 6 degrees. BRRrrrrr
So, today I think I'm in for just getting my strength back up and work my legs a little to get them working a bit better.

As far as the Christmas music posts go...I'm posting two today and then one tomorrow...that will be it for Christmas music..I'm not posting on the day before Christmas or Christmas day.

So, what I have found today...is a couple of Christmas polkas....
Jim Reeves and The Merry Christmas Polka..


and this one... "An Old Fashioned Christmas Polka"


Till Next Time..........

0 comments: