Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday

morning update.
Well, yesterday pretty much sucked. Between the headache and little sleep I felt really bad. I was desperate to get some sleep last night so I took an Ambien at about 8:30pm and then crawled in for the night. I did go to sleep and slept until 3:00am. When I woke up though I felt really rough. I kept tossing and turning and could not get comfortable at all because my legs were sore and cramping. I didn't want to get up at all because of the headache but at 5:00am I just got up and went downstairs. I did manage to drift off a little bit on the couch.

Now, as I've been up for a bit this morning and have had some fluids to drink and moved around a bit the headache is starting to relieve itself. I'm actually starting to feel better now and hopefully with a little more sleep today I'll be rid of this totally.

These weekend sick episodes have so got me dumbfounded as to what's up. I've pretty much decided that the headaches are migraines but why did I start to get them and why do they make me so blasted sick and why do they start at the end of the week.
I guess more questions to ask my neuro next month.

I'll do a quick music post today....seeing how Christmas is only 4 days away.
Here Comes Santa Claus


and O Christmas Tree


Till Next Time...........

0 comments: