Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well..Happy good Saturday morning

It's a cold one this A.M. Real temp is 19 right now..with wind chill..it's 3. Brrrrrr

So, it was an early morning for me this morning. I woke about 3:45am with a headache from hell and legs that were throbbing like crazy. I'm not sure what that was all about.
My wife was also awake early...I guess what happened was this...I woke up...and then the cats (2 of them sleep in the room with us) heard me stirring around so they got up and started messing with each other...and then the dog woke up and she has a habit of getting up on the bed and laying on the pillows between my wife's and my head. When she does that she takes up a good bit of room (she's an 85lb Black Lab). This morning when Sophie hopped up on the bed she pretty much plopped her butt right down on my wife's head and needless to say, my wife woke up. So, she got up and I waited for a few minutes until my wife got out of the bathroom and then I got up.

So, we sat downstairs since 4:00am and watched CNN and I drank coffee and she had some tea.

When I first got up I took an Imitrex just in case the headache was one of "those" headaches I get when I get sick. Right now it feels a bit better but it's still there.
About an hour ago I started feeling really crappy...I got all hot and started sweating and felt all weak all over. I came back up to bed and layed down and now the sweating is gone but I still feel all weak.
I get so tired of there always being something going on. I'm getting to where I can deal with the TM...I think I'm starting to accept things a bit better and am learning to adapt to alot of things. I'm even dealing with the pain to a certain degree..I have learned that I can't sit flat on my butt or even sit up in bed...I've learned what positions I have to use to be somewhat comfortable. It's all these other things (the sweating, the headaches, feeling all weak all over, being tired and fatigued all the time..etc..) that are a real pain. Arrrrrgggghhhhh...!!!!

Oh well...enough rant for now...I'm finishing this post and gonna try and take a nap.
So, Christmas music....and Donna..I found something for you but I am waiting to post it for a day or two.

First off....


and secondly...


and thirdly........


Have a good Saturday everyone....

Till Next Time..............

0 comments: