Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

update time.
I skipped yesterday...I just didn't have the motivation to do any writing yesterday.
I did have PT yesterday and I am now getting e-stimed on both legs to try and help resolve my toe push off problem. I am also doing alot of ankle exercises to strengthen those muscles. I hope this along with the orthopedic shoes helps because now with my left heel starting to get numb and also hurting...it is really getting bothersome.

So, lets do some Christmas music and work on getting in the holiday spirit. I kind of started off earlier in the month in the Christmas mood but that has dwindled off somewhat..Not quite sure why.

Well....here is kind of a Christmas classic...
"Let It Snow" by Deano..


and then how bout Gene Autry's "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"


and Bing Crosby singing "Silent Night"


Note to my sister, Donna...
sis, I'm working on the Stones and the Clash...
wow...now that is a request and a half there...I'll see what I can find for you.. :-)

Till Next Time..................

1 comments:

Terri Heyne said...

Hi Kevin, I need your help with Greg's website. I can't figure out how to use the chat feature. Can you give me some pointers? Thanks.

Terri