Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday update

Hello everyone....it's Monday December 15th....10 days until Christmas. Right after Christmas is the New Year... WOW...2009. As they say...time flies when you're having fun. What...who the hell said that..? What fun..? Time is flying but where's all this fun that they mentioned..? Oh well.

Anyhow..as today is Monday it was PT day. I woke this morning at 5:30am which wasn't too bad in comparison to some other mornings, but when I woke up...ayyyy, I am stiff, sore and my body just feels wiped. It felt sooo tired.
I go to PT and Cindie does my E-stim and then the ankle exercises..I do the exercises on a thing called a Biomechanical Ankle Platform.
Here is a picture of it..

except I use it sitting down. I roll my foot from front to back and then from side to side and Cindie uses here hand on my shoe with just the ever so slightest pressure to add resistance. Oddly enough, it wears me out after 15 reps each way. I do 2 sets of 15 reps and my ankles are tired.
After the ankle exercises we only had enough time left to do some stretching...and as I said...I'm stiff and sore today....stretching was torture.....It's such painful pleasure.

Well, that's about all there is for the TM update...
It's Christmas music time...
Note to my sister, Donna...Not much Christmas music available from the Stones...and nothing that I could find from The Clash.
So...here is what I found from the Stones...the only song I could find that even had a reference to Christmas was the song "Winter" off of "Goats Head Soup"
so...here it is..


and I found this also...of course we could count on Keith Richards to do something like this... just check it out...you'll get a chuckle..


and...back to something a bit more traditional....by the London Symphony Orchestra...
The First Noel.


Till Next Time.......

0 comments: