Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday

morning and I'm tired as hell....Again...wakened by those that come in at 2:00am or 3:00am and apparently do not know or understand what being quiet means. A TV that's too loud or a door that's closed without turning the knob to try and keep the door from making a loud closing noise.
I got up just after 3:00am and went to the bathroom thinking..okay, maybe if I go to the bathroom now I'll go back to bed and maybe sleep until a decent hour...Noooooo, I dozed off for a bit but 5:30am I was back awake....so, I got up.
Again today...legs are sore and stiff and I'm tired. This is getting real old, real fast.

So,...I'll lighten the mood here a bit....My wife sent me this video yesterday...it is soo funny that I just had to post it here...It is a video of a dog...and I just love dogs...they are incredible and sometimes they can be such characters, as this video proves...


well, I'm going to try and nap today so I'll close my post for now..
here's a couple of Christmas videos
I'll post this one in memory of our boys across the pond in a far away country trying to preserve peace and freedoms. I wish them all the best during the holidays and all year. This is to wish them Godspeed and that the war will hopefully be over someday soon. Salute.


and something from Nat King Cole....


Till Next Time................

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the wonderful tunes!!
Have you heard of il Divo?? Worth posting one from them too, I think!
Any Christmas songs by the chieftains???
Keep strong my brother...
xo