Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday

and it was an early morning again today..4:00am...BUT...it wasn't because I had to go to the bathroom or because my legs were aching as they usually do.
Both my wife and I were awoke because sometimes certain people don't use the best judgment or have due respect for others. That's all I'll say on that.

So, today..I am still stiff, sore and very tired.
The old legs just aren't happenin' right now. I can walk but dammit...it's like I'm a drunken sailor. Trying to get up off the couch takes about 2 minutes of initial thought and then another minute of adjusting myself to get everything in place..my legs, my cane and my butt. Then..another minute of very sloooowww movement to the standing position. That first step is also pretty treacherous.

I'm cutting this post off here....nothing else to really mention right now..if anything spectacular happens maybe I'll do a late day update or just leave it for tomorrow.

So..Christmas music... Ho...Ho...Ho

No intro's on any of them...






Till Next Time......

0 comments: