Monday, December 1, 2008

Late post Monday afternoon

..Well, I had intentions of updating earlier today when I got home from PT. I got home, got on the computer for a bit to check my e-mail...and I also popped in to the TM Network website to see what was new there.

One of our members from India was online and I chatted with him for awhile.I thought that was pretty cool, just the thought of it, he is completely on the other side of the earth and we're able to chat online, technology can be pretty amazing.

After our chat I was really sleepy so I layed down. I guess I crashed out because the next thing I remember is waking up and looking at the clock and it was 2 hours later.
During the time I was napping my wife had gone to the grocery store and got home shortly after I woke up so I helped bring in a few groceries. That's why I'm not updating until now.

PT went well today..although rather exhausting. Spent alot of time on the treadmill again and also did some leg dips I guess you'd call them. Works the quads quite a bit and also the muscles in my hips and back end. My legs are wore out...

So, today is the 1st of December...hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner and also a brand new year. I am going to hold on that 2009 is going to be a better year than 2008 was..it has to be.

That's about all for now...let's see what kind of music I can scrounge up to post..
okay...I found something...
Let's have a little Stormy Monday....it kinda fits the weather here today..by two blues great..Albert King and Stevie Ray


and my first Christmas song...
Frosty the Snowman.....but...it's sung by a couple of "unique" artists...
Leon Redbone and Dr. John..


Tell Next Time :-)...........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin,

Thanks for my requests. I will try to come up with some others.
I just loved "Frosty". I really look forward to hearing your Christmas selections cause I know they will be unique!!!

But for a more traditional thing...any Christmas song by Mitch Miller...
and what about Tom Waits??Any Christmas songs by him?


Hope you are having less pain/discomfort today.

love to you