Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday evening

and I'm posting...not sure why...but I figured a quick one would do..

One thing to update...my foot..or toe more specifically.. as long as I have a shoe on, my toe feels okay. I guess it's the support.
I took another picture of it today..it's weird..the bruising is moving across my foot..towards my big toe..


I have no idea why the bruising is doing that...but oh well...
One other thing I mentioned a while back...I was supposed to be going into the VA to get fitted for orthopedic shoes because my right heel has been bothering me. It is because of the way I have to stand now..all my weight is placed right on my heels and my right heel is getting real sore..and getting kind of numb. I haven't heard back from the VA yet so I am going to call Monday I think and see what's up. I can't deal with this much longer.

Well...a short post tonight...
How about some music..?

One of my fave bands...Little Feat..









and then this video... this is a particularly touching song. The original was touching as it was..the song.. Vincent from Don McLean.
This version with Don singing and the amazing Chet Atkins on his guitar.
This will bring a tear to your eye..


Till Next Time................

0 comments: