Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Day

left until Halloween...
Quick TM update...had PT today...no new news from that other than I screwed up this morning before I went...I took my meds beforehand.. I learned a long time ago to wait and take my meds after PT..because they make me soooo tired. I forgot this morning..I had a little bit to eat and then my routine is after I eat I come back up to my bedroom and take my meds because one of them has to be taken with food. I don't know what I was thinking...heh..I guess I wasn't thinking..and then of course it could have been one of the side effects of TM or the meds even...forgetfulness and loss of some cognitive abilities.. either way..I went to PT and was very, very tired. But dammit...I got through it okay.
Only other thing..and I've already said it before in another post...my legs are so sore..from the cooler weather I guess. Cindie, my therapist...stretched me after she did e-stim...and the stretches were brutal...my legs hated her.

Anyway, Halloween is tomorrow...
so...one more spooky video....actually two videos...they are short teasers from another movie my friend did..and then I'll have to figure out what to do for the finale..



Till Next Time...........................

0 comments: