Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween...BBbbbWWwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa

Happy Halloween everyone…I apologize for the late update but I forgot that I had two appointments at the VA today. I had my mental health appointment and I also had my appointment for an eye exam. The eye exam went well…I think I may have mentioned before that I was concerned about the pressure in my eyes because the last time I had an eye exam, I was told that the pressure was slightly to the high side of normal. Which in itself is not really anything to worry about but I was also on the anti-depressant Effexor which I was told that can cause eye pressure to rise. If anyone doesn’t know, the elevated eye pressure can be an indication of the beginning of Glaucoma.
Well, today everything was fine..pressure is still on the high side of normal but the eye doc told me that it is because I have thick corneas. That can cause the type of reading they got with the pressure. No big deal.. whew.

Anyway…today is Halloween…I hope everyone had or is going to have a wonderful spooky holiday….

My finale today……..is from my dog Sophie…she wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween…so without further adieu…




TILL NEXT TIME… BBbbbbwwwWWaaaHHHahhhhaaaahahaa

0 comments: