Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hump Day Posting

I checked my blog this morning and saw that a couple of the Halloween things I posted were no longer working...so..I figured I would post something and find some new stuff to add.

First thing....the weather...It's 35 degrees right now...and windy.. The sky has that winter snow sky look to it. Funny thing is..By Friday..it's going to be 60 and sunny. This time of year is so back and forth with what it does.
Anyway..I just wanted to post the current weather map..I am lucky and glad my wife and I came back from Erie on Monday...good old Erie.. I grew up there and the winters can be absolutely brutal..Of course..it's the good old lake effect snow.
As I said...here is the current weather map..I made a red arrow to roughly where Canton is on I-77 and I circled Erie right up there on the lake. Have a look.


Look at all that white area designating snow..It looks like Erie is right there with a snow, ice, rain mix...yukk.. and Canton is there in that nice big clear area.. We really have it lucky here with our winters because they just aren't near as bad as the areas closer to the lake.

Real quick..while I'm thinking about it... I'm calling out a friend of my wife and I...Mikey..you know who you are..
I want to thank you for calling and leaving Lizzie that voicemail.. I figured I'd send a note this way since you said that you read these updates when they come out..so you know how I'm doing...but you wanted to know how Lizzie is doing. It may take her forever to getting around to calling you back...so I'm thanking you for thinking of that.
I'll try to get her to call or shoot you a note soon...that way you can hear right from her how she is doing.
You know..Mikey..you're more than welcome to stop by anytime...hell, I'm always home now..unless I'm at PT, but that is during the day.

So, Did anyone read the ghost story of old Gudgeon the mule and the bridge..? I love that bridge..always have..
I don't have any other creepy Halloween stories like that one but I do know a guy that makes and produces short horror type movies...
How about one of those...? It's about 18 minutes long...if you can handle it for that long...
It's called Dark Wind Woods........ MMmmwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaahhhaaaaa



I'll leave it at that for now.... more scary stuff coming up...We still have two more days until Halloween...

Till Next Time............ Bbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaaaaaaa

0 comments: