Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay boys and girls...

We'll do a quick update today.

Last night sucked..Rolled over to go to sleep about 11:00pm...tossed and turned and tossed and turned..legs hurt really bad. I could not get comfortable for anything and I was also doing the hot/cold back and forth..
So, I roll over and look at the clock..it's 1:30am.. I think to myself..F*CK, this really sucks.. I roll back over and then the next thing..it's 2:30am..I have to pee.

I get up and make it into the bathroom..and I realize how tired I am...I can't even hardly stand. While I'm in the bathroom..I look in the mirror..Not sure if anyone has ever had this happen before..but if you have sweated during the night and your head is all sweaty and your hair is a mangled mess.. that's what I saw when I looked in the mirror. Again, I'm thinking to myself.

Back to bed..I guess I must have dozed off for awhile..the next thing I remember is that it's 5:30am. I kind of roll over and I realize that my dog (Check out her picture, she's not little..85 pound Black Lab) is sleeping between my wife's and my head..so I roll over and throw my arm around her..and I doze off and on until the dog gets too hot from me and she gets down off the bed.
Now, it's after 7:00am..gotta pee again. Grrrrrr
I went ahead and just got up and got in the shower..I figured a nice shower would help wake me up a bit..and it did feel good.

By 8:30am I came up to the bedroom to take my meds...and my wife is awake and tells me that she doesn't feel good..We think maybe her Fybromyalgia is acting up..
I call off for my PT today..between my wife not feeling well..and me being dead tired..

So..that's today so far..it's just after noon.. Probably a nap is in store today..
We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

One thing I have learned so far with having TM.. You can always expect the unexpected.. There is no rhyme or reason on any given day as to how I'm going to feel or if my legs are going to hurt or whatever..

Till Next Time..........................................................

0 comments: