Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday

update..
Let's see... First off..It is awesome outside..the weather is amazing..sunny and just at 70 degrees. Gonna have a little bit of outside time today.

Had my water therapy today...only 15 minutes as requested by my Neuro.. I haven't been to water therapy for a couple of weeks, and I can sure tell. Even though I only did 15 minutes..It did tire me out.

Okay..what else.. For those of you that visit my blog regularly you may have noticed that I have added and changed some things.. I will continue doing that to keep my blog fresh.. Since I have started doing my blog..it has become a bit of a project for me and it has morphed from just something to keep family and friends updated on me to something I can be a little creative with. It's kind of fun playing around with some of the "widgets" and applications available for this.

I had a visitor to my blog a few days ago..Sue Thomas..She left me a comment so that is how I know who it was..But her comment was so nice and it was such a pleasure reading it. I don't know how Sue found my blog but I am glad she did and I hope she revisits because I left her a comment back and I'd like her to know how much I appreciated it. Which, by the way...for those of you that do visit..go ahead and leave a comment..don't be bashful. Even if it's just to say "Hi" or if have any constructive criticism on the blog.

Only 3 weeks until Halloween....


Till Next Time....................................................

0 comments: