Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New update

today. I didn't update over the weekend or until today because everything had been pretty uneventful..(YAY) I actually felt pretty good..as far as feeling pretty good can be with this..(I guess I'm getting used to the pain and discomfort sometimes..if I'm doing something to occupy my mind I kind of forget about it..but if I'm just sitting or laying ...dammmm My legs and backside hurt, burn, ache...etc.
Anyway..as I said..this weekend and up until Monday night/Tuesday morning I felt okay. Tuesday Morning I woke up at 5:30...legs had been bothering me and I had to pee... I was extremely tired all day yesterday..I even had to take a couple hour nap...I just felt wore out.
So, I go to bed last night about 11:00pm..and almost right away..I'm laying here watching TV and damned if my legs don't start throbbing..I try to get to sleep and I can't get comfortable for anything..I remember rolling over and looking at the clock and it was 1:22am..and then later I look at the clock and it's 3:43am and then it's 5:00am...and I have to pee..so, I get up.
My wife said I was rolling back and forth all night.. so I know I didn't sleep well and of course I know she didn't sleep very well either.. I feel so bad for her sometimes having to put up with my unpredictable sleep habits with this TM.

Ohhh....I forgot this...I had to come back and edit my post.. Yesterday was also my five month anniversary with TM...I had forgotten or I would have posted.

Well..I have PT tomorrow..I'll probably update again then...Also...I was invited to join another TM site that was just created..It looks nice and I've linked it here on my Blog, under the links section.
Here is my page..
http://transversemyelitis.ning.com/profile/KevinWeilacher

Till Next Time.......................................................................................................................

0 comments: