Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday Evening

and it has been a tough last couple of days.. I know in my last post I was so thoroughly upset and disgusted with things. Well, the last couple of days have been "problematic" also and I'm still not sure if I am just recovering from Saturdays excursion to the parade or if I have a bug because my stomach has not been quite right at all since Sunday.

I have had to relegate myself back to wearing diapers which has proved a good decision twice today. This morning I felt a bit better but still had a very small headache. I woke up last night at 2:30am to go pee and then I also had to get up again at 6:00 this morning to go pee again. That was unusual but it could be the fact that I have been trying to drink more liquid so I don't dehydrate.

Since I have this blog set up to automatically post to the Yahoo TM group I have had alot of responses to my posts and alot of encouragement which I appreciate. Thanks all you folks..!!
It is nice to have others out there that are understanding of the "evils" of having TM although it is a shame that we have to be brought together under the circumstances that we have.

I feel that even though my wife is very supportive and understanding of my "situation" (and I truly appreciate her for everything) if I had not found the good folks on the message board of the Transverse Myelitis Association and the folks on the Yahoo group this could have been much more unbearable than it is.

I'm sure I'll have more rants in the future because everyday is a different roller coaster ride. I typically like roller coasters but this ride sucks..
Till next time...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,
You sound so frustrated and I know you must be.

I try to imagine what is happening to you, and I can only say that I would be very angry, I think, and not a very good person to be around!

I am glad though that you do post these, cause it keeps me informed, instead of wondering how you are doing!


xo
Donna