Monday, August 11, 2008

Six days

since I posted..why so long..?
Well, last week sucked..I mentioned in my last post about not feeling so well so I spent alot of time sleeping and resting.. I didn't even go to any of my physical therapy sessions. By Friday I felt better but there really wasn't anything new to post about..so I figured I'd wait until today since I had physical therapy today. It went well..Did the same exercises but also spent some time on the treadmill..managed 3 and a half minutes before I was wiped out..

I was supposed to start Water Therapy last Wednesday but as I said..I didn't go to any of my therapies so this coming Wednesday will be my first time..I'm pretty anxious to get started with it.

I have been having some trouble with my left calf..the muscle is real tight..it is all knotted up..so water therapy should help me get that worked out..I do have some stretches that I've been doing but it isn't helping yet..

Not much else this time around...
Till next time..

0 comments: