Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's Official

I am so friggen disgusted of this thing called TM... I'll explain in a minute..
I'll revert back to Friday...Friday I didn't feel well..had a headache and just felt overall rundown..I didn't even shower...We had been making plans to go to the NFL Hall of Fame parade Saturday morning and my wife asked me if I was still going to go..I told her I wanted to..

So..Saturday morning.. I felt..okay..not great but I wanted to go to the parade.. We woke up early Saturday morning and I felt fair.. We left the house just after 7:00am and got to the parade area about 7:30..I had my wheelchair so I was comfortable and we found a nice spot to watch the parade..the parade started and it was nice..people got so excited to see some of the inductees and there was a nice showing of Army there and the Marines had their Drum and Bugle Corp there so I enjoyed that..It was very patriotic..

The parade finished about 11:00 and we got back home about 11:30 or so and I was exhausted and so hot.. As soon as we got home I came upstairs to bed and laid down, my wife brought me a sandwich to eat and I watched TV for a short while and soon was asleep..I woke up at 5:30pm..and felt terrible. I figured I had just overdone my day by going to the parade and being in the sun..but my wife felt my head and I was burning up.. Took my temp and it was just over 100.. I figured then that I might be coming down with a flu or something..I wasn't sure..

Last night was a terrible night..I slept awful.. I had the most bizarre dreams and I was sweating all night..if you remember, I had gotten the blow up mattress for the bed for when I had the bed sore..and I've been sleeping on it because it is comfortable..but it is vinyl..and it is under the bottom sheet..and when I woke up I was drenched...

So, now to today..feeling pretty crappy today..no fever though..headache all day..and so tired..
All this is bad enough with having TM..it is so frustrating and just pisses me off...but to top it off..
I had another friggen bowel accident today... that is so goddamn degrading and embarrassing that I can't even explain..
I don't even know where this came from..I had a bowel movement earlier today and everything was fine..and I'm laying here on the bed watching a movie with my wife and the next thing I know..I have the "feeling" and it was too late..
I am so disgusted...and frustrated and I don't know what...
Till next time..

0 comments: