Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday the 31st of July..

and where did the month go..???? Tomorrow is the 1st of August and I have been dealing with this TM thing now for 2 1/2 months...not a long time but it seems like forever already.. I can remember very vividly the night that this TM came on..as a matter of fact, the details still flash through my mind about every day but the time in between seems like a blur sometimes..I know that I have been doing my PT and I know I have accomplished some things as far as recovery goes..but the days just seem to run together...I wish I didn't have this fatigue issue to deal with..I want so bad just to get outside for awhile..to be able to walk around normally..even pick weeds out of the flowers.. but I can't, the heat and humidity just exhaust me.

I did PT today...got my insurance issue taken care of so that is good. My therapist had me walk on the treadmill today to see how that went.. well, I did 3 1/2 minutes with the treadmill set at 1 mph and I was sweating like a fool and was exhausted. It felt good to work up that sweat but it just boggles my mind that something as simple as a little walk on the treadmill is so hard to do.
One good thing today, my therapist got my additional PT approved and I also start water therapy next Wednesday at 1:30. WooHoo.. I am so anxious for that to start.. I know it will probably be hard but I am so looking forward to it.
Till next time..

0 comments: