Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Holy Shite....

I am exhausted...
I did my first session of water therapy today..only a half an hour...and it felt really good while I was in the water...

At the end of the session as I was heading toward the steps to get out of the water..the therapist told me to be very careful and go very slow because with each step out you will feel heavier and realize how tired you are.. So, I'm thinking okay...how bad can this be..

Well, let me tell you..with each step out of the pool I felt like my legs weighed 100 lbs apiece and she was right..as soon as I got all the way out of the pool it was like..OMG...did I just run a marathon..??

On the way home my wife had to stop at the store to pick up some things..so I sat in the car..and within 5 minutes I was asleep...

So, I figured I'd do a quick update and then relax for the rest of the evening... sweet dreams.. :-)
Until next time...

0 comments: