Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Well, There really wasn't

much to update on until today. I had PT yesterday and my insurance only had me authorized for PT up through yesterday (60 days) so my therapist has gotten me approved for more.
I waited until today to update because I had my follow up at the wound center for my bed sore today. I got the all clear..!! WooHoo. I am glad of that and now I can pursue the water therapy. I spoke with my therapist today and she submitted the request for more therapy and upped my number of sessions to three a week so that I can continue my two current ones and also have one day a week of water therapy.
I sure hope I can get that going soon.
Otherwise, not much new...I've had a bit of leg pain the last couple of days but nothing to terrible..the pain meds seem to be doing what their supposed to do for the most part. Only other thing is this blasted heat and humidity. Pretty much saps all of my energy.
That's all for now folks..
Until next time...

0 comments: