Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Monday

and I just finished PT. It went well today...did some practicing with the cane. That didn't go too bad but after the second trip down the hallway I was pretty winded. My therapist brought to my attention that when I walk with the cane the rest of my body is stiff as a board. She said that I need to relax when I walk. I'm going to have to work on that..I am so wobbly when I walk because I have no balance at all.
Otherwise..the weekend went well..I believe I have finally fallen into a good sleep pattern, so I have been getting some decent sleep the last few days.
I have been staying ahead of my pain by taking my pain meds on a schedule and I also think I might have a little handle on the depression, it seems that the Effexor may have started taking effect. The biggest thing right now is that between the Effexor, the Vicodon and the MS Contin I am always tired...
Otherwise things seems to be moving forward... This is good.
Until next time.

0 comments: