Thursday, July 17, 2008

Had a good night

last night. I had ordered one of the blow up wound cushions for the bed. It arrived yesterday and I got it on the bed. It allowed me to sleep on my back and is very comfortable.
So, I slept well last night..yay..
Went to PT today..had my re-eval to see how much progress I've made so far.. well.. to my surprise..I have gained more in my left leg than I realized and not as much in my right leg as I thought I would have. Oh well..I know what I have to work on. They also gave me a foot and leg support to wear when I'm walking.. It keeps my toes from dropping when I lift my foot. I like using it..it makes walking easier. I will be using it from now on even during PT. This may help me progress a little better. Also while at PT today...I got to try walking with a cane.. It was pretty cool..I was quite shaky but after a short walk down the hallway I started getting the hang of it. They are going to continue working on me using the cane which is great..I want to get rid of that damn walker..
So, till next time...

0 comments: