Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well..went to Physical Therapy today..my therapist was a different girl today...the one that I was supposed to be seeing all along but she has been on vacation.. She had me do some different exercises than what I had been doing..which was good..and she also had me doing some stretches..which is also good..my friggen hamstring muscles are SO tight.

So I spent some time working on those stretches... I tell you what...those stretches wore me out...
now..I haven't been sleeping very well lately anyway because my left leg aches so I am very tired anyway..but after PT today...I was whooped!!

I had planned on stopping by work today today to see everyone but I blew that off and came home and relaxed. I did call my HR lady at work to check on my short term disability and when it is going to run out...she tells me that she got an e-mail from corporate saying that it ends on the 23rd on June.. so I guess I need to find out from the doc if or when he might release me to go back to work and then go from there.
Next week will determine whether or not I'll get to keep my job or not..
Later folks... talk tomorrow

0 comments: