Friday, June 13, 2008

Superstitious...me...nah...???

I have never been superstitious at all... Friday the 13th's have come and gone many times and I laugh about it...

But today....friggen today of all days...for "bad luck" to hit....let's add one more thing on top of the TM...
My wife and I were going to head back up to Erie for the weekend.. for a change of pace.. and my mom's place is so quiet and peaceful..it would have been a nice change...so I'm in the shower this morning getting ready to go...and lo and behold.. I discover a bedsore on my "backside"...what the hell... I have my wife look at it and the first thing she says..."It's a good thing you can't feel it" (the area it's in is totally numb)..I'm thinking ...great....and I start to have a meltdown...I'm about ready to throw my walker across the room... and then I think to myself...no dumba**..If you do that and your walker breaks then your screwed...you won't even be able to get off the bed..

So, my wife calls our family doc... put Desitin on it, keep it clean and put a wet dressing on it... Doc is going to get me into the wound center on Monday...
Aaaaaaaarrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh

0 comments: