Saturday, May 14, 2016

It's been a year

Well, I haven't posted here on my blog for about a year.... Not really sure why I took a sabbatical from this but I did....perhaps I got bored with trying to remember some of the things that occurred between posts... I would like to get this blog going again.....I really don't think I will even try to cover any of the stuff that's happened since I last posted, I think I'll just start new from now. Although things aren't quite as exciting as they once were, back when TM was so new and I was learning more and more about it nearly every day, things still do happen..... So, I'll give this a go and start off again with some updates on occasion and see where this leads... For today...... It's my 8th anniversary of my TM onset.... A pretty uneventful day so far. Same old stuff.....I was up about 2am....legs killing me. Aches and cramps. Weather is crappy...rainy and humid. That's never a good recipe for my symptoms.. I'll make it through though, I always do. So....that's all for now....I'll see what else I can think of and post again soon... Here's a little video that's fitting for today.... John Hiatt with It Feels Like Rain.. Till Next Time......

1 comments:

Donna said...

Beauty song! Nice to have you back Brother.
xo