Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well

let's do a Wednesday morning update...
This morning was a strange morning for me...I was up at 3:30am. That hasn't happened in awhile.
My dog was to blame for it though....She woke me up because she had to go outside and potty. I did try to go back to sleep...but I was already pretty awake...and she was having problems with one of her ears...It must be bothering her because she kept shaking her head. I couldn't have gone back to sleep with all of that, even if I wanted to. So, I got up and took her into the bathroom and cleaned her ears...
That seemed to help her some.
We went downstairs and I turned on the TV and watched a rerun of Larry King Live with ex-Governor Blagojevich. What a tard that guy is...Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but he just seems like the quintessential politician. Can't give a straight answer to just about any question.
So, I watched that, swept the floors and ran a damp mop over them...went down in the basement to my little workshop and puttered there for a short bit...and then came back up and watched the morning news...Oh, and also drank 5 cups of coffee during all of that. No, I'm not wired.. I could drink coffee right before bed and still go to sleep.
Otherwise....things are still the same old song and dance...legs are sore and stiff as all get out...The new meds my Neuro prescribed for me aren't doing anything yet...I'll give them another week and see how I feel then.

Maybe I'll try to nap today...we'll see how I hold up...with me getting up at 3:30am I ended up only getting about 4 hours of sleep. I don't feel too bad right now...but we'll see how long that lasts...especially with a couple of these new meds...they make me a bit drowsy about a half hour after I take them...which I take my first one in about a half an hour.

Ehhh...that's all for that...
On with things...music post for today...
and I'm still kind of grumpy about the whole Youtube vs music company thing...I discovered yesterday...that the music company had YouTube just pull the audio on some of the videos that were posted...the video is still there...but no sound..
so, you can still watch the videos but there is no music....it's kind of funny actually...
Well, here we go...I found something pretty interesting...
I would imagine most people will possibly recognize this song....It was the theme song from a movie that came out in 1973.
This is a bit of a different version of the song but it is still the same artist.
See if you can guess the song and the movie....


Till Next Time......

0 comments: