Sunday, February 22, 2009

An Update...???? Who missed me....??

Really, an update..? Yep...finally, after a week I do an update.
For those of you that come here everyday to check in to see what's new..I'm sorry..
It started early last week when we lost our internet for a couple of days....and then Wednesday I started with one of my migraine episodes. It started Wednesday morning waking with the headache...and then went downhill from there.
To be honest, right now I don't even remember what happened on what day..all I know is that this is the worst episode I've had so far.
Between the headache, diarrhea, vomiting, not being able to eat or barely drink anything....plus the lack of sleep..If I figured things correctly...I've gotten roughly a total of 8 hours of sleep since last Wednesday night..I was in hell. Honestly, someone could have shot me and I wouldn't have cared. Other than the trips to the bathroom, I have been damn near bedridden since.

I did manage to get up today...made it downstairs and had some toast and scrambled eggs. Showered, shaved and changed clothes...and now I am so wore out it's not funny.
I'm still having some of the stomach issues but hopefully that will pass today.

So, that's where I've been the last few days....

This update is short....I'll get back to things when I feel a bit better...

Till Next Time......

0 comments: