Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday

I slept like crap last night..I haven't had a night like last night in quite awhile..so I guess I was due.
I was up about 1:00am to go to the bathroom..and fortunately I was still very tired so I was able to go back to bed and I fell right back asleep. But, at 4:00am I was awake again because my legs were starting to ache and I was sweating. I threw the covers off and layed there for a bit and tried not to move because I didn't want to wake my wife up. About 4:30 I just decided to get up anyhow, I had to go to the bathroom again anyway.
After I was up for a bit I realized that I kind of felt that I had a bit of a cold. Just kind of stuffy and tired feeling.

Well, today was PT so I went anyway..even though I knew it was going to be a tough day.
I did have a re-eval at PT today...which showed a little more improvement in a couple of areas but also some digression in a couple of others which is more probably because I was tired and not feeling well.

As I lay here on my bed right now typing this..I'm feeling so sleepy, my hands are cold (which is unusual) and my head is so stuffy. Yep, I think I'm getting a cold....great, just what I need. Damn...it seems like it's always something.

Oh well, on with it...if this turns into a cold, I'll deal with it.

So, my sister has been participating in requesting in some music...which I have enjoyed doing..and I like your requests sis...(great minds think alike.. ;-) )
This whole month I am dedicating to Christmas songs to get the Christmas mood going.
I have some ideas of what I want to post and my sister is giving me some good suggestions...so, I think I can probably find enough to post two or three with each posting.
Here we go...
12 Days of Christmas... but wait..not the traditional one...this is the McKenzie Brothers version..who are the McKenzie Brothers..?
Well...years ago...on the famous Canadian comedy show Second City TV there was a sketch called The Great White North and it was hosted by the fictional brothers who were played by no other than Rick Moranis (Honey I Shrunk the Kids) and Dave Thomas who has been in a multitude of TV shows and movies..

So, Take off, Eh.

and then a request from my sister...which also happens to be one of my favorites..
A wonderful pairing of Bing Crosby and David Bowie singing Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth.


and one more....a little more upbeat...Winter Wonderland by The Brian Setzer Orchestra


Till Next Time............

0 comments: