Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday morning post

Didn't post yesterday...I pretty much felt like crap. I woke with one of those damned headaches again. I took an Imatrex and actually ended up taking two naps yesterday. I just felt really run down and tired. Now, this morning feeling much better although the legs are a bit problematic today. Very weak and achy. I'm guessing the cold weather.
I did wake up this morning around 3:00am to go to the bathroom and I thought I was going to end up not being able to go back to sleep. Fortunately I did, after a bit.

That's that for that...on with the Christmas music.

Mannheim Steamroller -- Joy To The World


and Trans Siberian Orchestra...one of my favorites from them...a very cool song.
This Christmas Day


and one last one today...Jose Feliciano...he has been one of my favorite performers over the years.
His beautiful Feliz Navidad.


Okay...enjoy...and I'll be back tomorrow with some more.

Till Next Time................

0 comments: