Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday

Well, It was PT day...not too bad there. I did some new exercises today. Ankle exercises. It has been determined that when I walk I have hardly any toe push off. This was discovered last Thursday when I had my Re-eval. During the re-eval I mentioned about my right heel bottom being totally dead assuming because I place all my weight on my heel, not spread over the whole bottom of my foot. So, Chris the therapist that re-evals me, watched me walk around and saw the way my weight is distributed on my feet. I'm glad this was discovered because Saturday night I found that I am now getting the numbness on the bottom of my left heel too. I forgot to mention that today at PT though.
Anyway, so now I do ankle exercises to strengthen my ankles and also getting e-stim on both legs for the same reason.

Woke up this morning feeling pretty decent again, but again, the legs...it's gotta be this cold weather. Man, they are so achy and weak feeling. Pain the backside and backs of the tops of my legs is really bothersome also. It just feels like my skin is ripping right apart.

After PT today I did manage a quick trip to Jo-Ann Fabrics. Lizzie and I have been throwing around the idea of trying to make some bead jewelry. She wants to try it and I need something to do...I like craft kind of stuff anyway since I enjoy doing things with my hands so I thought maybe this will be kind of fun. We'll see.

Enough of that for now...time for Christmas music.
A while back my sister asked for some of the old classic Charlie Brown and Grinch Christmas stuff...so, today is devoted to all of that.




and this isn't complete without also playing just the Peanuts Theme song.


and now..............You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch


Any requests anyone...??

Till Next Time...................

0 comments: