Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday

update.
Mondays are normally one of my PT days. I called off today. I woke up this morning and literally felt like someone has been beating me with a stick. My legs are so sore and stiff and I have a spot in my back that feels like I pulled a muscle or something. One of those kinds of sore that is like a sharp pain when you turn or move the wrong way. It took me about 5 minutes to get up out of bed and I was barely able to get my socks and shoes on. The pain is brutal.
How this happened I don't know. The only thing I can think of that I did was clean out the cats litter boxes on Saturday. It's not strenuous to do but I was bending over and stretching to clean the boxes. I haven't done anything else at all that would have caused this.
I'm going to take a nice hot shower and then use some Bio-Freeze on it and see if that helps relieve it.

I went to the library yesterday with my wife and I found a book on how to get started with Yoga. I am going to start reading through that and see if I can get some basic Yoga stuff down, maybe that will help me with my strength and muscle tightness. It can't hurt anyway. I've talked with others that say that Yoga helped them more than anything else.

Well, I think that's about it for now...we're in a count down for New Years...only three days away... 2009 here we come.

Music post today....this song kind of reflects how I'm feeling today...
this is a blast from the past...
Kenny Rogers and the First Edition, Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)


Till Next Time...............

0 comments: