Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well........It's Thursday

and I usually would be updating today after my PT appointment.
I'm updating...but not because I had my PT today. I called off.. Long story short...by 7:00am I had screwed both mine and my wife's day up. No details other than to say...I wish I were the old me. The new me is a real ass sometimes.

With that aside...I have nothing to add to the post today. I've had no new progress, revelations...nothing. I still hobble around like the cripple I am.

The weather here is starting to suck...we had that little bit of snow on Monday that I posted about...and well, It has snowed everyday since then. We only have about 3 or 4 inches right now but there is more projected over the next couple of days. Temperature wise..low 30's for the high.... hmm..winter is pretty much here. Dark, dreary, cold snowy winter.

Well, at least Thanksgiving is one week from today. Gobble..Gobble











C'est la vie... Till Next Time...

0 comments: