Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday afternoon

Well...not much to post this afternoon.
I had PT today and it went well. Did alot of work on the treadmill. Trying to get my endurance up. Did a few sessions of walking forward and then sideways..side stepping.
I can make it about 2:30 to 3 minutes each time before pooping out.

I'm scheduled for another re-evaluation so it will be interesting to see how that goes. I know I've made some progress but I still have so many issues with balance and stamina. Also, this damn heel is making me nuts. The steroids I've been on for the heel are playing hell with me. My stomach's not been right, they make me get overheated easier than I did before and they make me all jittery. Thankfully, only three more days of them.

I did get a good nights sleep last night. That was a pleasant surprise..seems like everything was in my corner last night, no leg pain, I wasn't overheated and I was very comfortable. I slept in until almost 7:30am. That hasn't happened in awhile. My wife even came up to check to make sure I was going to get up and go to PT.

So, got home from PT and ooohhhh...the smells...Mom in Law had been busy baking banana nut bread and cranberry bread..
I could have gone and sat in the corner and scarfed down all 5 loaves that she baked.
Thanksgiving is only three days away...I can't wait. I want Pumpkin Pie.....MMMmmm

Well...right off, I can't think of much more to write at the moment, but then again...between the meds and TM...I forget stuff all the time. I'm always finding myself trying to remember certain words for something and various other things. Oh well..

For the music of the day...I found something kinda funny....
I watched the wonderful old spaghetti western "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" a few days ago...and I've always loved the theme song to it.
Well, I'll be darned...there is a video of Ennio Morricone conducting that song with full orchestration...
It actually is very cool to watch..


and I'm posting this one for no other reason than I just heard it and it's a great song...A band called Sugarloaf. They were based in Denver and named for a mountain outside of Boulder Colorado.
In 1970 they released this song....Green Eyed Lady..


Ohhh...Sis..I'm glad you liked my last music postings....
Remember everyone.....I'll take requests..as long as I can find them I'll post them.

Till Next Time


MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.net

Happy Thanksgiving Animations provided by MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.net

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And wouldn't you know that those Clint Spaghetti westerns are among my favorite in my collection! The Good, bad and Ugly, A fistful of Dollars and the 3rd I can't recall (maybe More Money, or something like that)! Quite a coincidence eh, brother?

How about Silly blast from the past from Tony Orlando and Dawn, like "tie a yellow ribbon"? Did they do "knock 3 times"?
And among my favs also is also Sonny and Cher...I got you babe...can you find that one??

Take care and xo