Friday, October 17, 2008

Late night post

I"ve been goofing with my blog, and going through some music sites..(youtube, myspace, Wolfgangs Vault) just listening to some old music I haven't heard in quite some time...and I came to the realization that the embed code for alot of this stuff is available to post on your own sites and such...so... I've been playing.

This post has nothing to do with my TM...this is strictly just a goofing around thing..
I thought maybe if I posted some music on my blog...it would give the folks that visit something to listen to while browsing around.

I will be changing this stuff on a fairly regular basis...so keep that in mind if you want to see what new stuff I've posted.

The first block of music I've posted is a bit "older" so those of you that maybe knew what growing up in the '60's and 70's meant..you'll probably remember and like what I have posted. I've kept it all pretty easy going..(even though I do enjoy "RAWK" and may throw some in occasionally) but I will say that I am not a Top 40 type of person so don't expect that.
So, for now... I hope you enjoy...and by the way...I'll take requests..
leave a comment and if I can find it, I'll post it. How's that for service..?

I thank all the regulars for popping in and reading this rag.(by the way..let others you know about my blog..I'd like to get some new readers).. stick with me..and we'll all find some way to get through this TM thing somehow..

Till Next Time...............................................


























0 comments: