Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's September 2nd

My last post was this past Thursday and since then..we'll not much has happened. I was supposed to go to Water Therapy on Friday but didn't because I was having some stomach problems..I didn't feel very well at all..and yesterday (Monday) is my usual day for my regular therapy but since it was a holiday there was no therapy. I won't have anything now until Thursday.

The last couple of days I have just been spending working on some articles for my friend that writes Automotive Examiner articles for the San Francisco Examiner online edition (http://www.examiner.com/x-244-Automotive-Examiner). Since he and I are both car nuts we have fun with it and it gives him national exposure to market the book he wrote a couple of years ago.
I also am going to start working on making myself my own personal hand carved cane. I figure that since I am more than likely going to need a cane for some time, I am going to make a nice "custom" one. I know enough about carving and I have some ideas that I think will make a pretty awesome cane.
I'll start taking pictures and post them as I make progress..which will be slow..since my stamina is terrible and I can only last about a half an hour or so..but I think it will be fun and it should help ease some of the boredom.
Until next time..

0 comments: